Affiliation: Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Guozhen Shen received his Ph.D degree from University of Science and Technology of China in 2003.
From 2004-2013, he worked in Hanyang University (Korea), National Institute for Materials Science (Japan), University of Southern California (USA) and Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
He joined in Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2013.
He has published more than 200 papers with an H-index factor of 57.
Design of low-dimensional nanostructures for flexible/printable electronics.
Current Research Projects
National Natural Science Foundation of China, Natural Science Foundation of Beijing
1. ZnO quantum dots decorated Zn2SnO4 nanowire heterojunction photodetectors with drastic performance enhancement and flexible ultraviolet image sensors, Ludong Li, Leilei Gu, Zheng Lou, Zhiyong Fan* and Guozhen Shen*, ACS Nano, 2017, 11, 4067.
2. Ultrasensitive and ultraflexible e-skins with dual functionalities for wearable electronics, Zheng Lou, Shuai Chen, Lili Wang, Ruilong Shi, La Li, Kai Jiang,* Di Chen, and Guozhen Shen,* Nano Energy, 2017, 38, 28.
3. Flexible photodetectors based on one-dimensional inorganic nanostructures, Zheng Lou and Guozhen Shen,* Advanced Sciences, 2016, 3, 1500287.
4. Flexible electronics based on inorganic nanowires, Zhe Liu,+ Jing Xu,+ Di Chen, and Guozhen Shen,* Chemical Society Reviews, 2015, 44, 161.
5. Flexible fiber energy storage and integrated devices: recent progress and perspectives, Xianfu Wang, Kai Jiang,* and Guozhen Shen,* Materials Today, 2015, 18, 265.